Avail Networks is a Managed Services Provider (MSP)
Our philosophy: With technology, the optimal amount of complexity is what results in security and simplicity.
- Avail Networks is your IT department, a remote team of engineers and support staff.
- We manage everything: SaaS products (like email), computers, servers, network equipment (like switches, firewalls, WiFi), licensing, security software, backup software, and more.
- Our software allows everyone in your organization to work securely from anywhere in the world. 🌎
- We design secure office networks and manage them remotely, working with local companies to provide trusted technicians for installations.
- We build your IT infrastructure in Data Centers in Canada. 🇨🇦
- Support is billed by the minute or a flat rate for projects. ⏱
- We send monthly invoices for the services you use. See our pricing page for rates and examples.
- Tax-Exemption Reference for Sales to First NationsThis post is for vendor reference. We get it, the Federal Government and Provincial Governments in Canada have stepped in and are enforcing billable services provided by US based companies to charge Canadians PST & GST. This has left a lot of organizations scrambling to… Continue reading Tax-Exemption Reference for Sales to First Nations
- Changing your Microsoft 365 PasswordUsing a web browser, go to outlook.office.com Enter your work email address: After entering your password, you may see this prompt, if you are not using a computer provided by your organization, choose No: Once logged into Outlook, click on your profile icon in the… Continue reading Changing your Microsoft 365 Password