Lenovo ThinkPad won’t turn on?
- Press and hold the power button for a full 12 seconds ⌚
- Release and press the power button once
Still not turning on?
- Try a different charger.
- Any charger that is rated at least 45W (ideally 65W) should work.
Still not working?
- The BIOS may need to be reset.
- There is a hole on the bottom, using a paper clip or pin, press the reset button for a full 60 seconds ⌚
None of that worked?
- Call Lenovo Support at 1-800-565-3344
- Create a support ticket or
- Schedule a support call with Avail Networks
Got it booted up? Great!
- Make sure your ThinkPad has the latest drivers and updates.
- Run the Lenovo Vantage or Commercial Vantage app (found in your Start Menu > All Programs), the app icon looks one of these:
- Now you run System Update in the Vantage app.
- Please note, it can take up to 60 seconds before the app displays available updates, so be patient.
Thanks for reading.